Stopped Out Like Yesterday

See yesterdays frustration post! I went short on the GBP/USD with my stop at 1.8951. The bid high reached 1.8951 this morning before doing the exact same thing as yesterday and declining. My profit targets would have been hit. 2 days in a row. The good news is that at least I lost less on this trade than yesterday's. The bad news is it looks like this trade would have been more profitable than yesterday's. Right now it would be a 130 pipper.
Is my stop loss too narrow? Do I need to increase my risk by widening the stop loss? I think I have to re-think my stop loss strategy. Things could be worse I guess. My strategy was "narrowly off" in what could have been two profitable trades. I know it's easy to say "what could have been" but I did get the direction right.
Popularity: 3%

0 comments:

Post a Comment